The total cost of the Chairside Dental Assisting course is $3495.00. The fee includes all of the following:
– Text: Torres and Ehrlich – Modern Dental Assisting, Ninth Edition
– Student Workbook to accompany Torres and Ehrlich – Modern Dental Assisting, Ninth Edition
– Book: Dental Instruments – A Pocket Guide, Third Edition
– All training and visual aids, materials and dental supplies used in clinical training
– Use of all equipment and instrumentation during the course of study
– Use of x-ray equipment, x-ray film and related materials
– Minimum of ten hours On-The-Job Training in practicing dental office
– Diploma of Achievement, Dental Assistant pin and letter of recommendation outlining training experience
The total cost of the Radiology Pre-Licensing Program is $695 and includes three days of classes, textbook and all materials.
Payment plans are available. Credit cards are accepted.